Winter Blast (7th & 8th grade)
Here is more information concerning Winter Blast! We are headed to High Point Camp in Geirgertown, PA. The address is 200 Chapel Road, Birdsboro, PA 19508. We will be meeting at church on Friday March 2 at 8:30am. We will return to church on Saturday March 3 by 8pm. Because we will be doing a lot in 2 days, here is a list of things to bring:
- Bedding: sleeping bag or blankets/sheets, pillow (sleeping on bunk beds)
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, deodorant, etc..
- Clothes for 2 days: gym clothes (shorts, t-shirts, shoes), warm clothes, winter jacket, gloves, hat (we will be outside on the zipline)
- Bible & Pen
- Money for dinner on the way home (fast food)
- Medical Release form (It's a new year so everyone needs to fill it out!)
On Friday, when we leave, I will have a list of phone numbers for you. You will have phone numbers for the camp, myself, and our leaders. Again, thank you for allowing your student to attend this weekend. I am excited about what God is going to do!